Ileana D’Cruz talks about marriage

Ileana D’Cruz, is considered to be one of the most eligible actresses in Indian films. She has recently revealed her much sought after marriage secrets. According to her, she is not ready to tie the knot right now but is planning for marriage in the near future. Ileana also spoke about her career in Bollywood and the south and also her future plans regarding films and personal life. She added that while she is quite happy with the present, she is a bit worried about her past.


During the interview, she was asked the following question, “You’ve said that you want a partner like Varun Dhawan. Why?” In her reply Ileana explained what she actually said about her co-star from the film ‘Main Tera Hero’ Varun Dhawan. Ileana said, “No, that’s not what I said at all. I had said that Varun is a lovely person and that I think he is the kind of guy; girls would like to bring home to their parents. People just misunderstood and misquoted me…Well saying it that way just sounds wrong.”
She also cleared the air about the view that she prefers older men. She said, “I did not say I have a thing for older men. I did say that I get along better with older men. I think I’m far more mature than other women my age. Older men are just more mature. I find it easier to talk to men I can have intellectual conversations with.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments