First Time Madhurima Sharing Screen Space with NTR

Here’s a bit of news about NTR Jr’s upcoming film. It will have two leading ladies. Kajal Aggarwal had been roped in to play the lead recently and director Puri Jagannadh has picked
Madhuurima as the other girl. Apparently, the Bong beauty is playing a pivotal role in the film, but stops short of revealing any details whatsoever.

“Yes, I have an important role and I’ve been roped in for a crucial role. I can’t reveal anything about my role, but I can say that I’m the turning point in the film. So the basic story revolves around me and I play the central character in the film,” shares Madhuurima, who is likely to start shooting for the movie later this month.
The actress admits to feeling quite lucky about bagging the opportunity. “I’m excited to work with a renowned director like Puri Jagannadh for the first time. He’s one of my favourite directors and I wanted to be part of his films,” explains Madhurima, who is looking forward to sharing the screen with NTR Jr also for the first time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments